- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager! With humble beginnings founded in Little Rock, Arkansas more than 60 years ago, Staley Technologies has grown into a national company with employees in more than 20 states. We design, install, and service various cabling infrastructures and communication networks including but not limited to low-voltage and other electrical systems, point-of-sale systems, and related technology deployment initiatives for Fortune 500 companies and local clients alike. By providing cutting edge solutions to our clients, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times.
This position is eligible for telework options after adequate training.
At Staley, we maintain a constant focus on two things, ensuring safety in all we do and exceeding client expectations. The successful candidate will play a key role in our business, managing large multi-faceted project/campaigns or multiple projects at the same time. This position requires the person to work successfully, both independently and within a team environment. For the PM, their immediate team consists of other PMs, PM Assistants and/or other project stakeholder’s under the same supervision and other management groups.
· Perform project estimates and statement of work development/execution. Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients. Value-engineer projects to remove cost and drive savings to our customer
· Document and update Project Schedules, Project Issues and Risks, test approaches and Project Communications Plans including status reporting and project close out
· Complete timely billing for all assigned jobs.
· Provide Technical Support for technicians as needed. Update and/or provide suggestions on Scope changes based on recurring issues or greater efficiencies as they are discovered.
· Manage all phases of customer’s design and deployment of telecommunication networks, LANs and WANs, point-of-sale systems, CCTV, and other related networking and cabling infrastructure
· Maintain and grow extraordinarily strong relationships with our clients
· Identify and promote opportunities to partner with new and existing customers, nationally and regionally
· Communicate to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues. Proactively follow escalation and change control processes.
· Use best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the business/customer’s needs and deliver within budget on desired outcomes.
· Track a project and discover potential problems before they occur.
· Minimum 3 years of experience within the industry
· Must be fluent in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Strong project management skills, preferably in the deployment of technology as described above
· RCDD, PMP or BICSI certification strongly preferred
· Previous full-project lifecycle experience with national rollouts, MAC work, and related projects is strongly preferred
· A personal passion for understanding the wants and needs of a customer and then exceeding their expectations in delivery and results
· Exceptional communication skills including a demonstrated ability to listen to customer needs and develop solutions to meet them
· Identify and nurture longer-term business prospects that provide mutually-beneficial opportunities for Staley and our customer
· A four year college degree preferred, but not required
· 3 to 5 years of strong project management skills, preferably in the deployment of technology as described above strongly preferred
· Full-project lifecycle experience with national rollouts, MAC work, and related projects is strongly preferred.
Staley is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, genetic information, or other non-merit factor.
Staley TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
We are the experts in our field, learning and implementing new and innovative technology solutions.
At Staley Technologies, we’re proud to serve those who serve the world. Whether one of our Fortune 500 clients or local clients, we provide services every day that improve the lives of millions through hospitals, banks, grocery stores, home improvement stores, and the list goes on. By providing cutting edge solutions to our clients, we are poised to continue an aggressive, yet carefully managed growth and diversification.
AddressLittle Rock, AR
ConstructionView all jobs at Staley Technologies