Administrative Support Specialist
Staley Technologies Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an opportunity for a Support Specialist, assigned to our corporate office in Little Rock, AR. The successful candidates will be working with a team of Project Managers and other Support Specialists and reporting to the Senior Manager of Project Services. The successful candidate will be proficient at their job, have a proven record of resilience and helping, while being goal oriented and achieves results. This position is eligible for our telework program after a training and familiarization period.
At Staley, we maintain a constant focus on two things, ensuring safety in all we do and exceeding client expectations. With humble beginnings founded in Little Rock, Arkansas more than 60 years ago, Staley Technologies has grown into a national company with employees in more than 20 states. We design, install, and service various cabling infrastructures and communication networks including but not limited to low-voltage and other electrical systems, point-of-sale systems, and related technology deployment initiatives for Fortune 500 companies and local clients alike.
At Staley Technologies, we’re proud to serve those who serve the world. Whether one of our Fortune 500 clients or local clients, we provide services every day that improve the lives of millions through hospitals, banks, grocery stores, home improvement stores, and the list goes on. By providing cutting edge solutions to our clients, we are poised to continue an aggressive, yet carefully managed growth and diversification.
· Assist the Project Management team in meeting gross margin objectives and becoming more proficient at selling the Staley value proposition
· Working with many National Service Customers to Schedule, arrange and organize Requested Service Work
· Create Work Orders and Dispatch Technicians and ensure they have what they need to succeed.
· Communicate and Negotiate with subcontractors while trying to get resources for work requests
· Accountable for understanding the full spectrum of job variables to help the team achieve strong results with high success in Staley’s estimate vs. actual performance
· Put together deliverables documentation to send to customers once jobs are complete
· Create billing documents for completed jobs that will get processed by our accounting group
· Display strong collaborative relationships with the PMs and Specialists that help improve communication and drive the Company’s overall success
· Support the team in documenting and implementing ways to reduce cost, improve efficiencies and improve customer service
· Ensure timely and accurate communication with vested parties who may be outside of your immediate work group
· Assist the team in identifying issues as well as helping develop and execute solutions
· Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 3+ years of administrative/clerical experience preferred.
· Proven track record in excellent customer service.
· Ability to excel in a very fast paced environment where turnaround times are key to the success of the group
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Excel; excellent keyboarding and proficient with phone systems.
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Ability to work both, independently and as a team member.
· Experience with logistics or service environment preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems.
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
· Sales Force system experience a plus but not required.
Staley is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other non-merit basis.
Staley TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
We are the experts in our field, learning and implementing new and innovative technology solutions.
Staley Technologies has grown into a national company with employees in more than 20 states. We design, install, and service various cabling infrastructures and communication networks including but not limited to low-voltage and other electrical systems, point-of-sale systems, and related technology deployment initiatives for Fortune 500 companies and local clients alike. By providing cutting edge solutions to our clients, we continue to enjoy a great deal of success even in these unprecedented times.
AddressLittle Rock, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Staley Technologies