Two-Way Radio Technician
Staley Technologies Inc North Canton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Two-Way radio technician responsible for installing and maintaining Motorola two-way radio systems.
Installation and Service Technician:
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; recommending system improvements.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Knowledge of Motorola Two-Way Radio Systems
Skills/Qualifications: Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information , Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Informing Others
Staley Technologies Inc
4013 Applegrove St. NWNorth Canton, OH
TravelView all jobs at Staley Technologies Inc