This position is responsible for the clinical management of the 3B and 3C programs. The incumbent is responsible for supervision and mentoring of clinical staff who provide therapeutic services to adults with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, and support staff who contribute to the effective and efficient operation of the program. The incumbent will also provide quality group and individual therapy to clients seeking dual diagnosis services. Other responsibilities: chart monitoring for clinical records, ensuring compliance with all regulatory and licensing requirements; facilitation of continuous quality improvement efforts; and, ongoing program development that promotes recovery for all individuals served. Perform utilization reviews and community assessments.
- Masters level degree in a course of study related to the field of responsibility and at least three (3) years experience;, or, a bachelors degree in a course of study related to the field with at least five (5) years of experience or equivalent education and experience as determined by agency standards and guidelines of position. License preferred. Drug and alcohol certification required.
- Past supervisory experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, organizational skills and the ability to effectively lead a team of clinicians and support staff.
- Strong clinical skills with working knowledge of mental health and drug and alcohol systems, treatment modalities, and recovery approaches.
- Ability to effectively work with persons with mental illness and substance abuse disorders and develop comprehensive treatment plans for their program participation.
- Act 31/33/34 Clearance and FBI Criminal Background Check.
- Valid driver's license with access to a vehicle during scheduled work hours.