Senior Event Producer Live/Hybrid and Virtual Events (Freelance)
Stagedge is seeking Freelance Event Producers (Live, Hybrid and Virtual), if you are interested in joining our growing team send your resume today!
As the Event Producer you will be responsible for understanding project scope and client goals and expectations to manage and coordinate deliverables of all stakeholders during all phases of event production from pre through post deliverables ensuring a successful execution.
- Producer must have strong communication and project management skills. Responsible for the creation of project production plans, show flows, crew contact sheets, rehearsal schedules, budgets and venue communications, as applicable.
- Producer is responsible for establishing regular meetings with internal stakeholders of the project (ex. creative, web, video, stream & technology leads) as well as with clients and will provide ongoing communication ensuring all members of project team are informed.
- Responsible to manage teams pre-production and on-site hours and communicate to DOP and AE any changes with client expectations and /or budget or scope changes.
- Producer will serve as main contact, unless otherwise designated, for client to provide asset management, version controls and content.
- Organize and catalog assets, PPT, video etc. in Microsoft Teams as common library for project team to access.
- Responsible for all crew travel, hotel and meal planning, as applicable.
- Complete a post-show debrief and Schedule and organize post-event debrief with client and internal team as applicable.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10+ years working with clients on Live / Virtual events, including various formats. Experience with Live broadcast and Streaming projects is required. Ability to communicate effectively with senior level management, written, verbal and in person. Candidates must be highly organized and detail oriented in documentation and communication, familiar with Microsoft Teams or a similar collaboration tool. Candidates must have ability to be flexible and adjust to changing scheduling demands and able to develop contingency plans quickly and efficiently.
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.