Visa's Corporate IT (CIT) organization is adding an HR Systems Analyst role to it's HR Technology team that will work across the portfolio but focus primarily on the future of Compensation solutions. The Workday Systems Analyst will report to the IT Director of Compensation systems with a focus on Advanced Compensation in Workday.
Imagine yourself as part of the team that is building the future of HR Technology at Visa. We need you to leverage your hands-on Workday configuration experience to design, build and deliver Technology solutions with successful outcomes. You will be empowered to innovate the future of our HR Technology strategy and will deliver with excellence. You will not take orders; you will build deep partnerships with our HR partners and champion proactive new ways Technology can advance our employees' development. You will plug into a team entirely located in Austin, TX where you work closely with passionate, hard working leaders who come to work each day with the goal of leveraging Technology to make our employees lives and careers better.
Learn more about Visa's Corporate IT organization at careers.smartrecruiters.com/visa/cit
- Contribute to project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and support plans
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation, contribute to test strategies
- Partner with lead analysts to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities with Workday and/or other HR applications
- Provide operational and project support to lead analysts
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research and experimentation to become a subject matter expert (SME) for at least one distinct business process and application
- Analyze system and data failures to identify and contribute to operational excellence and control needs
- Participate in security activities for HR systems by partnering with vendors and Information Security
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems and apply business knowledge and practical experience to recommend system and product enhancements
- Participate in the architecture and integration of HR tools including design, testing, implementation
- Ensure all assignments meet company key control guidelines, and support compliance reviews and audits
- Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR Business Partners, Business or Functional Leaders, HR Executive team, external parties) to aid in decision-making
- Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with vendors and consultants to address support and project activities