CyberSource Global Services Hosting Support Services merchants worldwide to develop and deliver customized payment soltions. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Considered the functional expert for their client's operational hosted payment solution..
- Build out innovative, secure, highly available and supportable infrastructure, middleware and application software (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Participate and influence the design and implementation of the next-gen infrastructure architecture, monitoring tools and automation strategies
- Passionate about automation, smart monitoring, intelligent alerting and streamlining system provisioning
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Focus on predicting and preventing failures
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with previous experience tackling and solving complex problems
- Solid experience and fluency in software development and/or systems engineering practices and frameworks
- Considerable depth in networking, security and Linux technologies
- Ability to provide mentoring of junior systems engineers and systems analyst
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization
- Collaborate with Account Management teams to review escalated or complex issues and manage expectations.
- Review Operating Regulations, Technical Specifications, Reference and Administration Guides to familiarize and research application or processing issues.
- Provide proactive planning and operational support to ensure that both the client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including disputes and back office processing).
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans. Identify and analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status and resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally and externally and develop improvement plans to address chronic client problems.
- Act as a mentor and train team members.