Sr. Business Analyst - Revenue (Palo Alto, CA)
- Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Business Analyst Revenue (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst - Revenue for a global B2B high-tech company. This role requires hands-on experience working in invoice to cash areas with a focus on revenue recognition and a thorough understanding of SaaS models and processes. This is a functional role.
This is a 6-month contract role, a 40-hour-per-week role. This is an onsite role in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions employee. Health benefits and 401K are offered.
- Develop and deploy new processes and configurations to meet business needs in Order to Cash with a focus on Revenue Recognition
- Prepare project-related documentation, perform GAP analysis, document requirement user stories (Jira/BRDs), blueprints, process flows, and functional specifications for development activities including enhancements, reports, interfaces, and conversions during different stages of a project.
- This role would primarily be working with Revenue stakeholders (business), Revenue Product Managers and IT BSAs on Tier2/Tier3 projects.
- Cross functionally with teams such as Sales Ops, Order Management, fulfillment, AR/Tax, Global Customer Support, etc.
- Will interact with IT to translate business requirements to product owners, IT BSAs, validate IT design, identify impacts to existing processes and systems and perform configurations in test instances.
- Will document test scenarios, test scripts, conduct requirement walkthroughs with QA, review QA testing results for ongoing projects prior to UAT
- Help drive UAT activities with business stakeholders, conduct pre-UAT testing as required and log defects and follow up on those with IT and QA.
- 6+ years' experience as a Functional Business analyst or business systems analyst working in Invoice to cash area using Oracle enterprise systems (OM, AR, Revenue)
- 3+ years' experience implementing, enhancing, and/or supporting Revenue Recognition Systems preferably third-party solutions like Revstream
- Must have a thorough knowledge of revenue recognition concepts and revenue accounting as per ASC606 as applied to SaaS, Subscription, and Support products
- Must have a thorough understanding of integrations between ERP and third-party Revenue recognition systems like Revstream and within Order to cash modules in general
- Good understanding of financial reporting including revenue reporting under ASC606
- Experience working on or building reports using SAP business objects, Discoverer, or other reporting tools
- Must have knowledge of SQL and should be able to write and query data using SQL tools
- Some SAP experience on (SD, and BRIM) is preferred
Please submit your resume to our network at https://www.stage4solutions.com/careers/ (please apply for the Sr. Business Analyst Revenue (Palo Alto, CA) role).
Please forward this opening to others who might be interested.
Stage 4 Solutions Inc
AddressPalo Alto, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Stage 4 Solutions Inc