Product Marketing Manager – Cloud Storage/Virtualization (Remote)
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for part time contract role at a global storage company. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing creative and business focused messaging/positioning and creating a variety of marketing/sales enablement content, such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc.
This is a 20 hours per week; 6 month contract role from any location in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
· Understand cloud storage/software defined storage products, and desktop virtualization products, target customer needs and competitive landscape
· Develop creative, innovative, and customer focused messaging and positioning
· Create and write a wide range of marketing/sales enablement content such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc.
· 5+ years experience as a Solutions/Product Marketing Manager, developing marketing materials and sales enablement tools for B2B tech companies
· Prior experience developing creative, customer focused messaging/stories, content
· Background in cloud storage/software defined storage and/or desktop virtualization preferred (NOT required)
· Strong writing and content creation skills.
· Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree
Please submit your resume to our network at http://jobs.stage4solutions.com/ (please apply to the Product Marketing Manager – Cloud Storage/Virtualization (Remote) position).
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.