Product Marketing Manager – Cloud Providers (Remote)
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager contractor for a global high tech company. The Product Marketing Manager will accelerate the future of hybrid cloud, by marketing the Cloud and Virtualization portfolio to and with Cloud Providers. They will be responsible for developing creative and business focused messaging/positioning and creating a variety of marketing/sales enablement content, such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, web content, etc.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month contract role (Remote) from any location in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Understand key software-defined data center products, and desktop virtualization products, target customer needs and competitive landscape
· Develop creative, innovative, and customer focused messaging and positioning
· Create and write a wide range of core marketing collateral/sales enablement content such as customer presentations, value prop, solutions briefs, web content etc.
· Create sales and partner enablement material
· 3+ years experience as a Solutions/Product Marketing Manager, developing marketing materials and sales enablement tools for B2B tech companies (software experience preferred)
· Prior experience developing creative, customer focused messaging/stories, content
· Strong writing and content creation skills.
· Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
· BA/BS degree.
Please submit your resume to our network at http://jobs.stage4solutions.com/ (please apply to the Product Marketing Manager – Cloud Providers (Remote) position).
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.