Internal Change Management Lead (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Change Management Lead for a project at a large global b2b high tech leader. This individual will be responsible for managing and owning the strategic and tactical Change Management activities. Responsibilities include the design, development, and delivery of change strategies and plans that drive value for the stakeholders and drive desired business outcomes. This position requires a strong internal consulting mindset and a focus on providing value by developing innovative Change strategies that solve complex problems.
This is 40 hours per week; 3 month contract (extensions likely), 4 days onsite in Palo Alto, CA. (After Shelter in Place is concluded)
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Demonstrate accountability for all Change Management activities across a portfolio of projects.
· Build a trusted advisor relationship with senior leadership (VP and above)
· Develop comprehensive strategic Change Management strategies that drive successful outcomes for the projects in the portfolio
· Understand all adult learning training methodologies and when they are best utilized including ILT, WBT (synchronous and asynchronous) mobile delivery, QRGs, gamification etc
· Work with appropriate development teams on Adoption metrics creation and determine documentation process, roles and responsibilities within project team on metric delivery, and delivery communication methods for pre and post launch
· Develop and create timelines and written Communications to project stakeholders, end users, and other project participants
· Effectively own Super User and End User engagement and communication strategies promoting collaboration, ensuring input received is delivered to appropriate teams
· Build strong relationships with business and IT counterparts to drive user adoption and deliver effective business solutions
· 10+ years in Change management in B2B Tech companies.
· Experience with global transformation projects involving raising the levels of digital skills, knowledge, and competencies
· Successful record of delivering on multi-phase global transformation projects.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are imperatives
· Ability to self-start, have strong communication, planning, organization and time management skills to effectively develop and execute Training, Adoption, and Change Management deliverables
· Ability to interview and collaborate with internal organizations, IT, and Senior Management to gather input on training, change management, and adoption deliverables
· Bachelors degree
Please submit your resume to our network at http://jobs.stage4solutions.com/ (please apply to the Internal Change Management Lead (Palo Alto, CA) role).
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.