Datacenter Operations Hardware Engineer (Wenatchee, WA)
We are looking for a Datacenter Operations Hardware Engineer for a global B2B High Tech company. Working under direct supervision and following established practices, provides technical assistance to the development of solutions to a limited variety of hardware engineering problems of limited scope and complexity. The person in this role will be working on backlog and will mostly be unboxing, cabling, and rack/stacking work.
This is a 6 month (extensions possible), 40 hr per week role working at the client’s office in Wenatchee, WA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee. Health benefits offered.
· Receive and Categorize inventory daily using predefined processes and procedures.
· Inventory hardware devices with attention to detail and conformance with internal systems.
· Rack and document hardware installation within the datacenter using predefined processes and tools.
· Execute Device lifecycle management control using predefined processes and procedures.
· Cable and document connections between devices.
· Assign Static IP configurations for device setup and installation.
· Cable and confirm power on status for storage devices
· Moderate Connectivity IP Troubleshooting
· Intermediate Windows experience.
· Good working knowledge of network principles and tools (ping, traceroute, etc.)
· Strong working knowledge of server hardware (rack and blade form factors).
· Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently.
· Ability to work both independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment.
· Possess good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Please submit your resume to our network at http://jobs.stage4solutions.com/ (please apply to the Datacenter Operations Hardware Engineer (Wenatchee, WA) position
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.
Stage 4 Solutions, INC
Why Work Here?
High Growth company: Ability to make an impact!