Analyst Relations and PR Manager (San Mateo, CA)
We are looking for a part time Analyst Relations and PR manager to support the communication efforts at a fast growing b2b start up. The role will work for the Director of Communications to support the management of both the strategic & tactical elements of the analyst relations programs and PR activities. The PR activities include management of multiple PR agencies. The position will work with internal stakeholders to assure that both short and long term planning is supported, and an outside in market perspective is driven, and that analyst content is developed and leveraged across marketing programs.
This is 20 hours per week; 4 month contract with one day per week onsite in San Mateo, CA.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
· Develop relationships with selected analysts to support strategic goals by articulating the company strategies and roadmaps.
· Ensure that analyst content is developed for and leveraged in digital and social marketing efforts.
· Provide direction and content for annual analyst conference & events, strategic consulting sessions, and analyst communications.
· Manage scheduling of analysts’ meetings
· Manage multiple PR agencies; execute PR responsibilities.
· Aid in social media efforts to amplify coverage received from PR and AR activities
· 5+ years in an analyst relations and PR role in a B2B high technology company
· Experience managing PR agencies; setting PR strategies and execution
· Experience working with industry analyst such at Gartner, Forrester, and smaller analyst firms
· Experience working and communicating closely with senior executive level teams
· Bachelors degree
Please submit your resume to our network at http://jobs.stage4solutions.com/ (please apply to the Analyst Relations and PR Manager (San Mateo, CA) role).
Please feel free to forward this project opening to others who may be interested.