Splunk Automation Engineer SOAR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
S2 continuously optimizes cybersecurity for the modern, constant-threat landscape. Our centralized adversary simulation, detection and response platform, Mage, uses advanced tradecraft to provide continuous red team-as-a-service. With Mage, we find weaknesses before adversaries do, so that every threat is an opportunity for improvement. Deployed as-a-service, S2 makes advanced real-time cybersecurity accessible for all organizations. With smart automation and continuous testing, we help you focus on the most imminent and most critical risks to your enterprise.
S2 is focused solely on cybersecurity and specializes in Adversary Simulation, Protection and Prevention services. We were founded by cybersecurity experts trained by the National Security Agency (NSA) who were joined by senior cybersecurity entrepreneurs with proven expertise within the Federal Government. We are a growing community of cyber professionals seeking like-minded individuals who are passionate about cybersecurity, seek innovation in our everyday work, hold ourselves and those around us accountable, and have a will to win.
S2. Relentlessly secure.
Stage 2 Security (S2) is looking for certificated Splunk Automation Engineer, in the Washington DC Metro area with security minded savviness to help design & improve large Splunk deployments for our government clients. The selected candidate will leverage strong written and verbal communications skills to help customers better understand how their information is protected from threats within cyberspace.
- Stabilizing and maintaining a Splunk SOAR deployment through architecture decisions and employment of best practices.
- Increase effectiveness of Splunk SOAR content by designing localized development guidelines for clients.
- Automate high risk manual admin processes within Splunk SOAR to reduce risk and increase the reliability of the system.
- Deploy and upgrade new Splunk SOAR instances as required by clients using methodologies that are sustainable in their environments.
- Build reliable Splunk SOAR applications to meet the data an integration requirements specified by the client.
- Build, manage, and respond to monitoring content for client Splunk SOAR installations to maintain high availability of the platform.
The selected candidate is required to have:
- US Citizenship is required, and candidates must be willing to be submitted for a US Government background investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience with IT and/or cybersecurity.
- 5 Years of Experience with Splunk
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Administrator
- Experience with Cloud (AAWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with Designing, Building and Integrating SOAR Playbooks
- At least 2 years of Python development experience
- Splunk SOAR required understanding and knowledge:
- Platform architecture
- Administrative UI content
- Administrative CLI content
- Designing, building, and integrating Playbooks
- Splunk SOAR desired knowledge:
- Rest API content and interaction
- App architecture and development
- Permissions and repository management across tenants
- Some cybersecurity and networking experience.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Works well with the team and clients.
- Willingness to learn.
- Splunk SOAR Certified admin preferred
No third-party candidates will be considered
S2 is a small business where people come first, and we know and care about each and every employee. This drives us to provide the best possible benefits and we believe that the benefits we offer are a notch above the rest.
The Benefits at S2 include:
- Medical & dental insurance premiums are 100% paid by S2 for the employee and eligible dependents
- Up to $100 per month reimbursed for mobile phone expenses
- Up to $50 per month reimbursed for home Internet access
- Expenses paid for approved work-related trainings & conferences
- Eligibility to participate in our 401k program after 90 days of employment
- Competitive salary, which is paid semi-weekly (twice per month)
- Participation in S2 Unlimited PTO Program
- 11 paid government holidays annually
- 10 paid sick days
Stage 2 Security welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
If you are looking to make an impact, Stage 2 Security is the place for you.
Powered by JazzHR
Stage 2 Security
Get fresh Splunk Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.