Stage 1 Financial LLC is a professional services leader in outsourced Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, and Advisory services for high-growth consumer brands, Current and former clients include Herbivore Botanicals, Hatch Collection, Koia, Vive Organics, Once Upon a Farm, OSEA, Y7, Ellis Brooklyn, Spudsy, Drybar, Dr. Squatch and Dude Products.
We value teamwork, inclusion, integrity and quality and treat our employees as family. We look forward to welcoming you!
You will be responsible for providing industry-leading client service and initiative delivery alongside our highly skilled team members.
We value team members who are energized by working in a high-performance culture, work well within a diverse team, are passionate about growing and scaling startup businesses, and can develop structure and logic in a dynamic and fast-changing client environment.
- Successfully operate across different Lines of Service and functions within Stage 1
- Diligence and assess new client processes and procedures and develop an integration and optimization plan
- Under direction of the Controller - Onboarding, execute the onboarding and integration of new clients into Stage 1
- Perform GL work including bank reconciliations, merchant processing reconciliations, coding transactions, payroll reconciliations, inventory reconciliations, etc.
- Basic cost accounting and margin analysis
- Data entry and reconciliation between multiple systems
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with client regarding accounting
- Support the AP/AR process and procedures
- Support different elements of the month end close and reporting processes
- Labor reporting and accounting
- Other balance sheet reconciliation processes
- Ad hoc project support
Client Services Responsibilities:
- Deliver best-practice client service during Onboarding and Special Project execution.
- Under direction of the Controller - Onboarding, participate in the New Client Onboarding program across the various functions performed within Stage 1 Financial
- Identify and address optimization opportunities for new clients
- Provide client support and develop documentation as required for ongoing client service teams
- Accounting degree
- 3-4 years of general ledger experience, preferably as a Staff Accountant
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Time Management: The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Strong customer service skills/background.
- Must exude courtesy, politeness, and patience
- Must be team oriented
- Must be detail oriented
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills required
- Experience in month end close, reporting and financial modeling required
- Consumer Goods and/or Multi-Unit/Franchise experience desired
- Early stage growth company/ start-up experience preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise, Bill.com preferred
- Experience in Excel preferred
- Experience with ERPs, application integration, and process automation highly valued
Powered by JazzHR
Stage 1 Financial