Stage 1 Financial LLC is pioneering the rise of a new industry, fully outsourcing the operational finance and accounting services for fast growing brands. We have experienced explosive growth in the past several years, currently working with over a hundred of the fastest growing brands in the country.Some current and past clients include: Herbivore Botanicals, Hatch Collection, Milk+Honey, Pinkberry, Skin Laundry, Skinny Dipped Almonds, Tosi, The Dry Bar, WHOOSH!, etc.
Our company culture values hard work, respect, and honesty. We promote from within and have long tenured employees. We treat our employees as family and foster that through monthly team bonding events, employee of the month prizes, complimentary snacks, and so much more!
As an Accounting Staff for Stage 1 Financial, you will be responsible for driving the recurring monthly processes for our largest clients, including responsibility for timely and accurate issuance of weekly / monthly accounting and reporting processes. Further, this individual will be the key contact responsible with maintaining client relationships and partnering to develop the companies accounting and finance infrastructure.
Standard GL work for fast paced clients including bank reconciliations, merchant processing reconciliations, coding transactions, payroll reconciliations, inventory reconciliations, etc.
- Data entry and reconciliation between multiple systems
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with client regarding accounting
- Perform AP/AR processes and procedures
- Support different elements of the month end close and reporting processes
- Labor reporting, payroll, sales tax, and accounting
- Other balance sheet reconciliation processes
- Ad hoc project support
- Degree in accounting or business
- 1-2 years of AP/GL Close Experience
- Netsuite Experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management: The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Experience in Excel preferred
- Strong customer service skills/background
- Must exude courtesy, politeness, and patience
- Must be team oriented
- Must be detail oriented
Competitive base salary, bonus, 15 days PTO for your first 3 years & 20 days after 4 years, CPA eligible hours, advanced schooling flexibility, awesome benefits, pet insurance, plus extremely competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k plus and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
Stage 1 Financial