Medical Billing Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffworks is currently seeking a Medical Billing Specialist in the Rome Ny area
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of one years' experience in medical review, insurance authorization and/or medical billing.
Medical Billing Specialist Qualifications:
- Experience with medical review, insurance authorizations, and/or medical billing environment preferred, however not mandatory.
- Ability to organize and effectively work on multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and self-driven.
Benefits of the Medical Billing Specialist position:
- Excellent benefits offered when hired permanently (Profit sharing, 401K, health insurance)
StaffWorks associates are eligible for:
- Accrued paid sick leave
- Referral bonus incentives
- Become eligible for Health Insurance* and more!
Medical Billing Specialist responsibilities:
- Reviews Medical documentation and qualifies patients for services
- Verify insurance and obtain prior authorization
- Calculate patient’s deductible, co-insurance, or cost share
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, standards, and laws.
- Identify trends, and carrier issues relating to billing and reimbursements.
- Research, record findings, and communicate effectively with Manager to achieve optimum performance
- Analyzes data, identifies issues, reaches conclusions, and propose strategies for resolution of complex reimbursement issues.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
HealthcareView all jobs at Staffworks
Get fresh Medical Office Billing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.