- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
East Side of Milwaukee
The Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of day-to-day accounting, financial reporting, financial analysis, and internal controls for the multi-site, international business unit. One of the most important responsibilities of the Accounting Manager is to provide timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis to the rest of the management team. This is a hands-on position that reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Essential job duties include:
- All aspects of the monthly financial cycle including account reconciliations, expense classifications, general ledger/journal entries, and preparing monthly financial statements for a multi-site business with international operations.
- Assist CFO and management with business analysis, including budgeting and projections.
- Detail job cost tracking, including verification that jobs are closed and invoiced in a timely & properly manner.
- All aspects of the year-end closing functions, including financial statements, 401(k) plan, W-2’s and 1099’s
- Preparation of all monthly/quarterly sales tax and payroll tax returns.
- Classifying and properly accounting for fixed assets including managing the detail fixed asset schedules.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead and develop an effective team of direct reports.
- 5 years of similar experience in a manufacturing or job/project cost environment, or 3 years of public accounting experience across similar industries.
- Experience in preparing and reporting against an annual budget.
- Experience with General Leger functions.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, including MS Excel proficiency.
- Financial and cost accounting experience and technical aptitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- An ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously and to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA and/or a master’s degree in accounting is a plus but not required.
- Pay Rate: 90K or possibly more for the right candidate
If you are interested please email Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 258-2272.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounting Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.