Job Title: Workplace Ambassador
Location: New York, NY 10036
Expected Duration: 6 months
· The Workplace Ambassador will report to the Associate Manager of Campus Events.
· The Workplace Ambassador, Front Desk is a constant resource for our employees and makes the first direct impression on SFDC customers.
· This position requires a high level of customer service.
· Help make Salesforce a great place to work!
· Work with and get direction from Associate Manager of Campus of Events to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support to the Campus Events Team
· Assist internal customers (employees) with all RE&WS related items
· Greet and direct guest in a timely and professional manner, assign temporary badges as required
· Ensure guests are properly signed into the Visitor Log system
· Notify staff of visitors, candidates, customer meetings, etc.
· Complete a daily check of temporary access cards.
· Ensure all cards are accounted for and returned daily
· Maintain an electronic list of access cards assigned to staff, providing lost or damaged access card numbers to the security team for cancellation
· Book conference rooms for employees under last minute circumstances
· Assist with placing food orders as requested by the food order form
· Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including mail, faxes and voicemails
· Respond to and follow up on all incoming emails and instant messages in a timely and efficient manner
· Sign for and receive FedEx/UPS/Courier packages; notify/distribute to employees
· Process all outgoing UPS/FedEx shipping
· Maintain a presence on chatter, sending periodic reminders.
· Update the Hub Chatter group to ensure that new employees are added
· Help direct visiting employees and executives to hotel seating and conference rooms
· Ordering of supplies as need
· Logging in all vendor visits to ensure Vendor Badges are distributed correctly
· Assist Supervisor Workplace Ambassador, as needed with various projects
· Maintain up to date team documents and training materials
· Assist with overall maintenance of the organization? communicate any and all maintenance issues with building management in a timely and efficient manner
· Submit timesheet for approval every Friday
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· customer service experience preferred
· Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
· Must be willing/able to learn and use our internal Salesforce.com software application
· Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions
· Good writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to operate standard office equipment (telephone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines)