Title: QC Mortgage Analyst I
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
Location: Amherst, NY 14226
Evaluation of credit application package and Loan Origination System to ensure completeness before package can proceed to next destination.
Shift review scope upon implementation of new procedures, policy or new products.
Communicate effectively with internal staff to resolve file/input deficiencies and cure issues.
Ensure loan files meet applicable federal and state laws, and internal policies and procedures.
Complete additional due diligence research for noted loan file red flags.
Maintain appropriate departmental turn-times and production standards.
Track results and report trends via spreadsheets or quality control software.
Identify process improvements and training needs in the sales, fulfillment and underwriting areas.
Provide detailed reporting of audit findings and performance scorecards for Home Lending originations staff.
Perform other job related duties and special projects as required by management.
• High School diploma or equivalent work experience required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a business support role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, with an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities within the workday. • Proficient PC skills to include Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting effectively.
• Forward thinking relative to business objectives.
• Flexibility in the work place to support evolving business needs.
• Knowledge of lending processes and products highly desired.
• Familiar With Empower, ACES
Leveraging the existing infrastructure, processes and experience of a successful staffing organization like BCforward gives Stafforward impressive national geographic reach and the immediate ability to service accounts of all sizes.
Stafforward supports hundreds of active placements from large national accounts to customers local to each of our individual office locations. Stafforward services a wide variety of non-IT placement categories including executive assistants, receptionists, clerks, paralegals, engineers, project managers, janitors and quality controllers. At each office, a team of in-house recruiters will provide customized search services to locate and screen appropriate candidates.
Stafforward also provides Managed Service Provider Programs in order to allow clients to outsource and consolidate day-to-day activities associated with the management of contingent labor to a single dedicated team.
Typically our clients expect four things:
Stafforward’s Managed Service Provider Programs offer all four with very little disruption to our clients business.