Expected Duration: 1+ Month (Temp to Perm potential)
Shift : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay: $19.58/hr on W2
- Under the direction of legal counsel, you will prepare and review mortgage loan documentation for residential real estate transactions.
- Collects and collates legal research and information from a wide variety of sources
- Performs research and analysis on supporting data and information needed regarding various business issues of the organization
- Participates in the research and preparation of pleadings, court forms, reports as well as contracts involving leases, licenses, purchases, sales, real estate and other matters
- Assists attorney(s) in preparation of legal documents
- Compiles data from legal digests, encyclopedias, practice manuals, etc.
- Assembles, proofs, and edits drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, insurance policies, etc.
- Drafts documents for corporate meetings, including notices, proxies, affidavits of mailing, ballots, etc.
- Provides other administrative support to legal department
Top desired skills:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to maintain professionalism.
- Sound judgment and decision making.
· Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
· Intermediate research and summation skills
· Strong PC skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to corporations
· Detail oriented
· Contract knowledge
· Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills
- Preferred college degree or paralegal certification.
- Preferred experience in the legal or residential real estate industry.
Leveraging the existing infrastructure, processes and experience of a successful staffing organization like BCforward gives Stafforward impressive national geographic reach and the immediate ability to service accounts of all sizes.
Stafforward supports hundreds of active placements from large national accounts to customers local to each of our individual office locations. Stafforward services a wide variety of non-IT placement categories including executive assistants, receptionists, clerks, paralegals, engineers, project managers, janitors and quality controllers. At each office, a team of in-house recruiters will provide customized search services to locate and screen appropriate candidates.
Stafforward also provides Managed Service Provider Programs in order to allow clients to outsource and consolidate day-to-day activities associated with the management of contingent labor to a single dedicated team.
Typically our clients expect four things:
Stafforward’s Managed Service Provider Programs offer all four with very little disruption to our clients business.