Located in CASTLETON area
This position is supporting the medical needs affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Please read qualifications carefully.
- 1st or 2nd Shift available (filling fast!)
- MUST pass a 7-year Background Check and Drug Screen
- MUST have a valid driver's license
- MUST have at least 1 year of warehouse experience
- Forklift and/ or pallet jack experience preferred
- 2nd Interview done via Phone, Facetime, or Google Hangout
- MUST BE COMFORTABLE WORKING IN COLD/ REFRIGERATED TEMPERATURES
Leveraging the existing infrastructure, processes and experience of a successful staffing organization like BCforward gives Stafforward impressive national geographic reach and the immediate ability to service accounts of all sizes.
Stafforward supports hundreds of active placements from large national accounts to customers local to each of our individual office locations. Stafforward services a wide variety of non-IT placement categories including executive assistants, receptionists, clerks, paralegals, engineers, project managers, janitors and quality controllers. At each office, a team of in-house recruiters will provide customized search services to locate and screen appropriate candidates.
Stafforward also provides Managed Service Provider Programs in order to allow clients to outsource and consolidate day-to-day activities associated with the management of contingent labor to a single dedicated team.
Typically our clients expect four things:
Stafforward’s Managed Service Provider Programs offer all four with very little disruption to our clients business.