To support Warehouse management in all warehouse activities including, but not limited to: shipping, receiving, cycle counts, pulling and staging production work orders. This position is responsible to ensure regulatory compliance of applicable regulations.
- At least 2 years' experience in Warehouse
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Proficient in MRP, MS Word, MS Excel, and other computer programs and/or databases
- Knowledge of MAS database preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verifying merchandise
- FIFO picking, auditing, and staging work orders for production
- Updating warehouse tags, organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Operation of basic forklifts in the handling of products
- Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner, recording all necessary paperwork.
- Receiving orders
- Moving materials and items from receiving inspection or storage areas to warehouse, shipping, or other designated areas
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or relocating orders to a holding area
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently while meeting productivity and quality expectations
- Check product for accuracy in inventory, damage and infestation and complete paperwork.
- Assisting in counting physical inventory
- Cleaning, sweeping, and dusting work area
- Updating warehouse tags, organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wearing the proper safety equipment
90 day temp to hire
Leveraging the existing infrastructure, processes and experience of a successful staffing organization like BCforward gives Stafforward impressive national geographic reach and the immediate ability to service accounts of all sizes.
Stafforward supports hundreds of active placements from large national accounts to customers local to each of our individual office locations. Stafforward services a wide variety of non-IT placement categories including executive assistants, receptionists, clerks, paralegals, engineers, project managers, janitors and quality controllers. At each office, a team of in-house recruiters will provide customized search services to locate and screen appropriate candidates.
Stafforward also provides Managed Service Provider Programs in order to allow clients to outsource and consolidate day-to-day activities associated with the management of contingent labor to a single dedicated team.
Typically our clients expect four things:
Stafforward’s Managed Service Provider Programs offer all four with very little disruption to our clients business.