Role: Mailroom Clerk Role/Lockbox
Location: Union City, CA 94587
Contract: Open Ended(Work based on the client need)
1st shift: (Day shift, 8 hour shifts, July 1 – July 31)
2nd shift:(Swing shifts, 6 hour shifts, July 6 training then July 13 – July 31)
3rd shift: (Night shifts, 6 hour shifts, July 6 training then July 13 – July 31)
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Flexible to work additional hours with little notice.
- Able to fully commit to the work schedule.
- PROVEN customer focus in a PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.
- PROVEN attention to detail in a production environment.
- PROVEN ability to continuously learn and adapt.
- PROVEN solid attendance record.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to learn and follow new procedures quickly.
- Perform other support operations functions as required.
- Comprehend and translate verbal, written and on-line instructions into action.
- Follow internal operational controls and bank standards.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn multiple functions.
- Contractor will be working in Lockbox.
- Successful contractors will have prior experience working in a fast-paced, detail oriented, high volume production environment
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions and process high volume, error free processing on a consistent basis.
- Be able work in different functions of production floor such as Re-association, Mailroom and Encoding & scanning be flexible to switch between different shifts if needed
Leveraging the existing infrastructure, processes and experience of a successful staffing organization like BCforward gives Stafforward impressive national geographic reach and the immediate ability to service accounts of all sizes.
Stafforward supports hundreds of active placements from large national accounts to customers local to each of our individual office locations. Stafforward services a wide variety of non-IT placement categories including executive assistants, receptionists, clerks, paralegals, engineers, project managers, janitors and quality controllers. At each office, a team of in-house recruiters will provide customized search services to locate and screen appropriate candidates.
Stafforward also provides Managed Service Provider Programs in order to allow clients to outsource and consolidate day-to-day activities associated with the management of contingent labor to a single dedicated team.
Typically our clients expect four things:
Stafforward’s Managed Service Provider Programs offer all four with very little disruption to our clients business.