BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Agency representative (Customer Service) for an opportunity in Cincinnati, OH
Title: Agency representative (Customer Service)
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 10 months with possible extension
• Responsible for providing advanced customer service support to brokers selling company products via telephone or written communication.
• Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Assists agents and brokers via telephone or written communication.
• Responds to inquiries involving commissions, legislation, product information and policies and procedures for Individual, Small Group, Dental and Life.
• Team is supporting the broker community on the small group side (CA) and the individual side (entire enterprise).
• Presale, post sale, claims, benefits, everything from A to Z.
• Healthcare industry, experience with Brokers huge plus
• Want people with firsthand knowledge, working with a broker, alongside a broker or being one themselves.
• Any healthcare experience is ideal.
• Some people come from banking.
• Looking at a lot of numbers when determining rates for members.
• Looking at claims and verifying how claims are being paid.
• Claims and benefit experience
• Must have high speed internet
• Must have quiet dedicated place at home to work
• Must have basic computer skills
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Leveraging the existing infrastructure, processes and experience of a successful staffing organization like BCforward gives Stafforward impressive national geographic reach and the immediate ability to service accounts of all sizes.
Stafforward supports hundreds of active placements from large national accounts to customers local to each of our individual office locations. Stafforward services a wide variety of non-IT placement categories including executive assistants, receptionists, clerks, paralegals, engineers, project managers, janitors and quality controllers. At each office, a team of in-house recruiters will provide customized search services to locate and screen appropriate candidates.
Stafforward also provides Managed Service Provider Programs in order to allow clients to outsource and consolidate day-to-day activities associated with the management of contingent labor to a single dedicated team.
Typically our clients expect four things:
Stafforward’s Managed Service Provider Programs offer all four with very little disruption to our clients business.