BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced CSR/Customer Service/Customer Care/Call Center
· Position involves processing applications and files for potential and current providers, which involves communicating with the providers to answer questions, resolve issues and clarify information as well as directly with the client to review and get approval on applications and updates
· High school education or equivalent.
· Use multiple websites to screen and make determinations about meeting state requirements.
· Responsible for processing applications and files for potential and current providers.
· Data entry of all approved information with expectation of less than a 5% error rate.Must manage multiple tasks and be able to function with strict timelines with minimal supervision.
· Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
· Computer proficiency.
· Accuracy in data entry.
Location: Topeka, KS 66619
Expected Duration: 2 Months contract with strong possibility of extension
Wage: Hourly, W2
Who to Contact: Nick Johnson
BCforward is currently the largest consulting and minority owned services and staffing firm in Indiana. Headquartered in Indianapolis, BCforward has resources in 47 states and Puerto Rico as well as a global presence in India and Canada. The company provides consulting, outsourcing and staff augmentation services in systems administration, project management, software development, and strategic IT planning. BCforward assures clients on‐time delivery of on‐budget solutions to their IT‐centric outsourcing, staff augmentation and systems solutions needs. Formerly Bucher + Christian Consulting, the company was founded by Justin Christian in 1998. For more information, visit www.bcforward.com.
Leveraging the existing infrastructure, processes and experience of a successful staffing organization like BCforward gives Stafforward impressive national geographic reach and the immediate ability to service accounts of all sizes.
Stafforward supports hundreds of active placements from large national accounts to customers local to each of our individual office locations. Stafforward services a wide variety of non-IT placement categories including executive assistants, receptionists, clerks, paralegals, engineers, project managers, janitors and quality controllers. At each office, a team of in-house recruiters will provide customized search services to locate and screen appropriate candidates.
Stafforward also provides Managed Service Provider Programs in order to allow clients to outsource and consolidate day-to-day activities associated with the management of contingent labor to a single dedicated team.
Typically our clients expect four things:
Stafforward’s Managed Service Provider Programs offer all four with very little disruption to our clients business.