- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a small-town, family atmosphere where your supervisors and co-workers truly care about you? If so, then look no further. Stafford Suites Assisted Living in Sumner is the place for you. We believe in our mission of being "compassionate healthcare professionals who treat you like family," and we live it every day.
Salary range: $34,320 - $35,360 annually, dependent on experience
Administrative Assistant Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP and Supplemental Insurances
- Paid time off
- 401k matching contribution
- "Perks at Work" program
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Program Director with clerical and activity related duties at the Sumner senior center. The Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact to our center and will provide seniors and vendors with information about the center as well as community resources available.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- The ideal candidate is dependable, compassionate, and passionate about helping others
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products with an emphasis in Excel and Publisher
- Strong interpersonal as well as organizational skills
- Proficient use of telephone, copier, printer, and other office equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with senior populations preferred
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
- We follow a state required screening process
- Our Company follows WA Proclamation 21.14.1 which requires all employees working in the Health Care Setting be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless they are exempt for medical and religious reasons
*Covid - Stafford Suites has a first-in-class safety first program in place to keep all team members and residents safe.
Search words: Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Activities, Receptionist
Job target code: 
BusinessView all jobs at Stafford
Get fresh Administrative Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.