Van Driver / Driver
Stafford Healthcare Kent, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Driver / Van Driver Job Description:
As our shuttle driver you are responsible for driving residents to and from medical appointments and/ or scheduled activity outings in a safe and timely manner. This is a part time position (up to 20 hrs per week). The ideal candidate is dependable, compassionate, and passionate about helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic, and able to work with all types of people. At Stafford Suites, we are always on the lookout for compassionate individuals to help our team stand out! If you are looking for a team that is committed to helping you grow then, we invite you to take a look at our dynamic Kent location. We are an Assisted Living community whose mission is to engage compassionate healthcare professionals who treat our residents and fellow team members like family. Come be a part of our growing team!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life, and supplemental coverages
- An EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid time off
- 401k matching contribution
- Close proximity to the Sounder Train Station in downtown Kent
- Current CPR/First Aid Card.
- Current and valid Washington State Drivers License with an excellent driving record.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties in an organized and efficient manner.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently with minimal supervision.
- A genuine concern for the elderly and a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and professional image.
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed in job duties.
- Provide residents with personal service in a professional and confidential manner.
- Communicate clearly with residents, fellow co-workers and supervisors.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma is minimum requirement.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Able to push/pull, bend, stoop, grasp, and reach. Able to lift 10 pounds regularly and up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Our Company follows WA Proclamation 21.14.1 which requires all employees working in the Health Care Setting be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless they are exempt for medical and religious reasons, no later than October 18, 2021.
*Covid Stafford Suites has a first-in-class safety first program in place to keep all team members and residents safe.
Search words: Driver Bus Driver Van Driver
Job target code: [PM21]
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Stafford Healthcare