Staff Development/Infection Control Nurse - Port Orchard
Stafford Healthcare Port Orchard, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come be a part of our diverse and fun team! We promote a professional, caring, supportive, and family-oriented work culture! We are a Skilled Nursing Facility whose mission is to engage compassionate healthcare professionals who treat our residents and fellow team members like family.
Team member benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental coverages, an EAP (Employee Assistance Program), paid time off and a matching 401k contribution.
Team members can also take advantage of free parking.
Stafford Healthcare at Ridgemont is looking for Staff Development Coordinator/Infection Control Nurse (RN) to join our dynamic team at our Port Orchard location. The ideal candidate is dependable, compassionate, and passionate about helping others. This person must be reliable, empathetic, and be able to work with all types of people.
We are a caring, local, family-owned company that prides itself on satisfied, long-term team members who are truly considered part of the family.
- Primary Duties include Provide general orientation for all personnel, department orientation for nursing staff, facilitate preceptor program for new nursing students, assist in interviewing and hiring of professional and non-professional nursing personnel, develop and direct orientation programs for all personnel in accordance with established policies and procedures, maintain nursing protocols, promote the company and facility; exhibits a professional and friendly approach, complete all required employee documentation and develop station management training for charge nurses.
- Professional development Maintain any specialized training and, if applicable, perform additional and specialized tasks pertinent to the assigned resident or area.
- Must have a current Washington State Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Must have current CPR/First Aide certification
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must meet all Washington Administrative Code (WAC) requirements related to this position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read/write in English, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods, and lift 50 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
*Covid Stafford Healthcare has a first-in-class safety first program in place to keep all team members and residents safe.
Search words: RN Registered Nurse Inservice Director Staff Development Infection Control
Job target code: [enter your code here]
Powered by JazzHR
AddressPort Orchard, WA
HealthcareView all jobs at Stafford Healthcare