Full Stack Cisco Network Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
Stafford Associates is a managed services and hosting provider looking for an experienced Cisco network engineer to work designing, Installing and maintaining network infrastructure for our mid to enterprise customers networks. This is a full time position for a confident, detail oriented person with a professional attitude.
- Design and develop network solutions based on customer business requirements
- Configure deploy and manage Cisco Routers, Switches, Wireless access points
- Manage and maintain firewalls
- Some Cisco VOIP systems knowledge preferred
- Design, Implement, maintain site to site and client to site VPN's, and SD WAN services
- Monitor, maintain and optimize network performance and availability
- Maintain detailed documentation of systems you manage.
- Respond to support requests and monitoring alarms to resolve outages quickly
- Handle Client Network support issues
- Understand and follow PCI compliance requirements.
- **Some customer work will be in NYC. Ideal candidate would be located in Western Long Island.
- Bachelor's Degree or better
- Preference given to Network Certified Information Technology Professionals (ie CCNP)
- 3 years specific, or very similar industry related occupation
This position pays ABOVE the average salary range, and is commensurate with experience. Final compensation package to be determined based upon Qualifications & Subject to Offer of Employment
Stafford AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Great company, great atmosphere, and continually growing!
Stafford Associates, located in Setauket, NY, owns and operates a state of the art certified AICPA/SOC PCI Compliant Data Center that provides such offerings as Colocation, Cloud Computing, and Managed Services. Our goal is to provide our customers with the most reliable, scalable and secure hosting services available today. We maintain this high level of service with a redundant data center infrastructure which is supported by a team of highly qualified engineers ready to meet any challenge.
1 world trade centerNew York, NY