Yard Goat Driver Class A
Do You Have Yard Hostling skills? Put Those Skills To Work at Staffmark Drivers!
OUR ONLINE APPLICATION IS LOCATED HERE (Copy and paste the link into your browser): https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/staffmark
Pay rate:$20.00+OT/ Benefits & weekly pay!
Shift: Monday- Saturday, 5pm
- Full benefits: Medical (PPO, HDHP, MEC), Dental, Vision,
- 401k and more
- Holiday Pay, Sick Pay
- Driver Referral Program, Tenure Bonus Program,
- 1 year of experience yard hostling within the past 3 years with your Class A or Class C license
- Clean DMV record (no more than 3 moving violations or at fault accident or a combination of both within the past 36 months)
- At least 23 years of age, or older
- Valid Driver License and Medical Card (Class A)
- No DUI's/Reckless driving in the past 5 years
- Must be able to provide current DMV Printout K-4 (3 year), issued within the past 30 days
- Must be able to operate a yard goat/ yard mule( semi-tractor) intended to move trailers within warehouse are facility within less than half of mile away.
- Comply with company policies and all Federal and State DOT Regulations when driving on public streets
- Hostler will be moving up to 30+ moves per shift, and must be able to work in fast paced yard environment
- Moving trailers from dock to dock switching out empty trailers with full trailers.
- Hostler will perform pre and post trips daily, chock rear wheels and be aware of safety hazards.
GIVE US A CALL or TEXT TODAY!
Transportation Driver Recruiter: Raul Ortega
or send your resume to: email@example.com
About Staffmark Drivers
Staffmark Drivers makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark Drivers is an E-verify employer.