- At least 3 months demonstrated work history.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and written.
- Previous Warehouse experience is a plus
- 40-45 hours per week with OT potential
- Monday thru Friday with possible Saturdays
- 7am - 4pm shift
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental benefits
- Inside, climate controlled environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Prolonged standing (8 – 10 hrs)
- Kneeling, crouching, stooping
Performance Standards Required
- Product run to specifications, efficiency and quality standards consistent with company work and safety requirements.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
For more than 40 years, Staffmark has been successfully finding people work and companies people. Our team of passionate performers is available to start helping you today. Contact the Staffmark location nearest you for more information on how we can partner with you to help you achieve your goals.
Best in Staffing