Staffmark is recruiting for a Direct Hire – Warehouse Supervisor for our client located in Summerville, SC. This client has a reputation for being an innovator and leader in their industry. Use your experience to work for a great company which provides excellent pay, benefits and a secure work environment.
Job Description: Responsible for supervising the work of warehouse personnel in order to achieve company objectives for safety, customer service, accuracy and efficiency.
Schedule: Must be able to work a 2nd shift, 3p-11p schedule with additional hours as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory position (inbound experience preferred).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using computers and software (SAP experience helpful).
- Knowledge of warehouse systems and material handling equipment required.
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
- Must be focused on quality and safety.
- Must be motivated to lead personnel with a positive attitude to achieve goals.
- Must be able to problem solve and reduce conflict so personnel stays engaged and focused on results.
- Supervise and coordinate all inbound or outbound activity. (Experience with both is needed, but this role focuses on inbound.)
- Verify all required inbound and outbound paperwork with drivers is accurate and product is properly counted.
- Ensure inbound or outbound shipments are accurate and damage-free.
- Ensure safe operation of all material handling equipment.
- Maintain product locator system.
- Will be responsible for demurrage on ocean containers.
- Conduct all operations in a manner that promotes safety and adherence to OSHA standards.
- Complete all required records and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
This company offers excellent pay and benefits!!
- Competitive pay!
- Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits!
- Email your up to date resume to: email@example.com TODAY!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.