Looking for a great job Forklift / Shipping job without the commute, right here in Watsonville, CA USA? Great local company...
Staffmark has partnered with a top notch major local employer to find the best of the best Shipping and Receiving clerks. Are you looking for a new career with upward mobility as a goal. This is a temporary to hire position for the right candidate.
You will verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Material Handling and Forklift Operations are key to this position.
Your choice of shift:
- 5:00 am to 2:30 pm
- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Pay: DOE - Let's talk!
How to get started with us at Staffmark:
- APPLY at https://employeeworkplace.com/staffmark/1002949 or right here in this post
- REPLY to this post and I will reach out to you
- TEXT Scherri: (844) 232-9312
What you will do, your responsibilities:
Forklift Operator – minimum 6 months experience on sit down or stand up
- Compare identifying information and count, weigh, measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Usage of Bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records as trained and directed
- Record receipt of incoming materials and equipment.
- Prepares products or materials for shipment.
- Learn shipping processes used for this position
- Assembles shipping containers or selects pre-assembled containers, and inserts items to be shipped into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding.
- Closes and seals packages to be shipped.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
Benefits: Employee discounts on gear, Referral bonus program, awards, fun food days, Major medical, 401K, vision, dental are also available
Jobs near me: Hangar Way, Watsonville, CA 95076 USA
Prior experience with keeping records, ability to learn and use internal computer systems to access and document shipping or receiving records. Must be able to read and write English. Ability to communicate to leads and supervisors on exceptions and or corrections as needed. Detailed orientation to record keeping and time elements of the position.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.