Looking for a Sign on bonus of $500...
Shipping and Receiving, with forklift duties.
Looking for a great local job?
Great local company... No windshield time? In Watsonville, CA USA?
Staffmark needs Forklift Shipping and Receiving associates for our local production an distribution location.
Are you looking for a new career with upward mobility as a goal. This is a temporary to hire position for the right candidate.
We have overtime! Make money, get a career!
Material Handling and Forklift Operations are key to this position.
You will verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
Your choice of shift:
- 5:00 am to 2:30 pm
- 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Pay: DOE - Let's talk!
How to get started with us at Staffmark:
- Apply at employeeworkplace.com Job #1021265 or right from this post
- Reply to this post with a resume and I will reach out to you
- Text us #Ship_FL to (831) 728-7649 (please provide me you name)
What you will do, your responsibilities:
- Material Handler
- Forklift Operator–minimum 6 months experience / sit down or stand up
- Compare identifying information and count, weigh, measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Usage of Bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records as trained and directed
- Record receipt of incoming materials and equipment.
- Prepares products or materials for shipment.
- UPS, FedEx and/or DHL shipping processes used for this position
- Assembles shipping containers or selects pre-assembled containers, and inserts items to be shipped into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding.
- Closes and seals packages to be shipped.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
Benefits: Referral bonus program, awards, fun food days, Major medical, 401K, vision, dental are also available
Jobs near me: Hangar Way, Watsonville, CA 95076 USA
Prior experience with record keeping preferred, ability to use internal computer systems to access and document shipping or receiving records. Must be able to read and write English Ability to communicate to leads and supervisors on exceptions and or corrections as needed. Detailed orientated.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.