- Inspect and test assembles to process Standard
- Perform in process inspection
- Perform receiving inspection, utilizing calipers, micrometers, height gauges etc
- Inspect solder joints using a magnification glass
- Inspect and test cables harness mechanical assemblies
- Review work orders drawing MI's or other specification and confers with supervisor to determine production dimensions and specifications
- Test electrical harness and cables for continuity using test equipment
- Maintain inspection records
- Inspect incoming and outgoing parts
- Read blue prints and drawings.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.