Senior Manufacturing Supervisor
Staffmark North Haven, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
The Senior Manufacturing Supervisor will work with the manufacturing and production teams (and ERP software) to assure that production and customer needs are met. In addition, you will be working closely with the VP of Manufacturing and the HR department to ensure compliance, training and development, and safety/OSHA/ISO compliance requirements are completed. Direct supervision of department supervisors, team leads and other various manufacturing personnel.
Responsibilities Will Consist Of:
- Supervision of various employees who are shaping, forming, finishing and inspecting rubber products using electric hydraulic presses, and other machinery.
- Assist in training and setting-up/operation of various manufacturing equipment when needed.
- Work with other supervisors and management with entering data into the ERP system.
- Direct operators to assure they follow all safety and work order procedures.
- Assist Machine Operators by answering questions and teaching techniques.
- Occasional operation of forklifts and auxiliary equipment.
- Implement and direct on instructions and guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Demonstrate a proactive work ethic and communicate with coworkers and customers in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Identify any outlying/production issues and bring them to management’s attention.
- Assist other staff with all duties when assistance is needed, including covering when staff members are out of the plant.
- Comply and train on company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable state or federal laws (ie: OSHA, QMS, ISO compliance and requirements, etc.).
- Participate and/or lead with all required internal/external training.
1st Shift, Monday thru Thursday, 6am to 4:30pm.
Salary range based on experience - $60k-$80K.
Experience in rubber or polymer sealants would be ideal but would consider plastic and injection molding experience. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of industry experience.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.