Job Title: Senior Manager ProductionEngineering
Reports to: General Manager
Department: Production Engineering
Location: Bloomingdale, IL
Work hour: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Our client a global manufacturer and Sales of automobile parts is seeking Senior Manager Production Engineering.
SeniorManager Production Engineering is responsible for the contribution to thecreation and implementation of best practice production engineering; planningvision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improveoperational performance.
- Designs, proves, implements and maintains production systems to deliver product on time, to quality requirements and to cost.
- Evaluates current production activities and makes recommendations for improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement, machine availability through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capacity of existing processes and remove waste.
- Develops and maintains project plans and budget profiles to ensure delivery of milestones to agreed cost targets and timescales. Analyzes and improves material usage, downtime, identify trends and develop solutions.
- Ensures accuracy of Production Engineering procedures and documentation.
- Performs root cause analysis and resolves problems.
- Develops, implements and manages key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility and ensures KPIs are met.
- Analysis of specific product cost, comparable product comparisons capacity analysis and review of multiple inputs and verification of accuracy.
- Conducts risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- Leads the team in new product and process introduction.
- Ensures that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Contributes to new business initiatives, projects, and reviews and communicates the impact on manufacturing activities.
- Liaises and communicates with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers. Aligns with Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing process improvement to optimize results and quality of delivery.
- Attention to Detail, Office Equipment Usage, Computer Usage, Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Multi-Tasking, Problem Solving, Team Participation, Motivation to Learn New Skills,
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ten or more years of experience in automotive manufacturing preferred or in a similar role for other Japanese organizations is desired.
- Must be able to use software includes the use of Windows Operating System, MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, etc),
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.