Do you love helping and providing quality customer service? This could be the perfect fit for you!
Remote Call Center Representative needed for a temp to hire opportunity!! This position will be remote during the pandemic, with a 75% chance of remaining remote even after the building reopens!
We provide the equipment needed for the position, all you need to provide is internet and a great work ethic! Position consists of inbound calls for Cosmetics and Skin Care products.
Pay Range: $11.00-$12.50 (base pay within that range with opportunity to earn up to $1.50/hr more based on attendance and performance).
- Take inbound calls for order placement
- Up sell and cross sell additional items
- Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Main office is in Dallas; position is remote with equipment pickup in Richardson/Plano area
- Schedule will be assigned and will be an 8-hour shift between the hours of 7am-11pm including weekends (must be flexible for any shift, any days)
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- 6 months Customer Service experience (in person or over the phone)
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to adapt to the fast paced internet environment
- PC literate and basic typing skills
- Regular and punctual attendance is a must
- High School Diploma or equivalent
To find out more about or begin the process for this Remote Call Center Rep position—and other great opportunities like it, visit www.staffmark.com
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.