Staffmark Sunnyvale, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide professional and courteous greetings and general information to visitors and candidates in person and over the phone at either a branch or onsite.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets visitors and directs to appropriate staff members and answers visitor questions.
- Receives and qualifies calls/walk-ins from prospective temporary employees.
- Schedules application and interview appointments.
- Directs applicants to electronic on-line application and on-boarding process.
- Screens incoming calls and/or connects telephone callers to appropriate staff member.
- Contacts appropriate personnel to notify them of concerns or unusual situations.
- Receives messages for unavailable recipients. Retrieves messages from voice mail delivers to appropriate staff member.
- Assist with third party recruiters when necessary, post jobs to various job boards, and run reports when requested.
- Researches candidate pool to locate possible candidates for job orders.
- May make on-site tours at customer facilities to better understand job requirements.
- Interviews job candidates and ensures that application information is correct and complete.
- Administers appropriate tests, reviews test scores, employment history, verifies references, runs, and monitors all client specific pre-employment screening and verifying results meet client criteria, and selects potential candidates.
- Answers general questions from applicants.
- Introduces qualified candidates to the Recruiting Manager.
- Maintains paperwork and documentation.
- Verifies all applicant and employee processed are completed and documented in the appropriate system.
- Contributes to the Company's candidate pool by assisting in the recruiting process by requesting new candidates' names from current candidates and re-activating prior candidates no longer working for the Company.
- Generates sales leads during the applicant interview process. Leads are documented and turned in to Branch Operations Manager or Market Manager on weekly basis.
- Interacts with temporary employees via phone, email or in person as needed.
- Communicate company policy changes to temporary employees.
- Maintains the sign-in/out log.
- Orders office supplies.
- Distributes incoming mail, signs for packages, registered mail, and delivery services.
- Backup support to VMS as needed, including pulling VMS timesheets when requested.
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- Outstanding customer service
- Ethical Conduct
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel)
- Proven, strong organizational skills.
- An ability to effectively prioritize in a multi-task environment
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of customer service experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- HRIS or PeopleSoft experience preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Understand and support the mission, vision, and values of Staffmark Group.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, copiers, scanners, phones, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to sit or stand at a desk indoors for much of the day; and is occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position: Monday through Friday, regular business hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. This is a remote position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
None required for this position.
Staffmark Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other legally protected categories.
Diversity and Inclusion
An equitable, inclusive, and diverse work environment are critical to the mission, vision and values of Staffmark Group, LLC. We strive to foster authentic belonging for all the lives we touch. We are committed to supporting the diversity of each of our employees, and celebrating the inclusion of all types of thought, differences, and voices. We encourage our employees to align with Staffmark Group, LLC and our customer's diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.