Staffmark Bentonville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If Staffmark has a great opportunity for an Recruiting Coordinator in our Bentonville office. The purpose of this position is to provide professional and courteous greetings and general information to visitors and candidates in person and over the phone.
- Greets visitors and directs to appropriate staff member. Provides information to visitors and callers.
- Receives and qualifies calls/walk-ins from prospective temporary employees.
- Schedules application and interview appointments.
- Directs applicants to electronic on-line application and on-boarding process.
- Screens incoming calls and/or connects telephone callers to appropriate staff member.
- Contacts appropriate personnel to notify them of concerns or unusual situations.
- Receives messages for unavailable recipients. Retrieves messages from voice mail delivers to appropriate staff member.
- Post jobs to various job boards,and run reports when requested.
- Researches candidate pool to locate possible candidates for job orders.
- May make on-site tours at customer facilities to better understand job requirements.
- Interviews job candidates and ensures that application information is correct and complete.
- Administers appropriate tests, reviews test scores, employment history, verifies references, runs and monitors all client specific pre-employment screening and verifying results meet client criteria, and selects potential candidates.
- Answers general questions from applicants.
- Introduces qualified candidates to the Recruiting Manager.
- Maintains paperwork and documentation.
- Verifies all applicant and employee processed are completed and documented in the appropriate system.
- Contributes to the Company's candidate pool by assisting in the recruiting process by requesting new candidates' names from current candidates and re-activating prior candidates no longer working for the Company.
- Interacts with temporary employees via phone, email or in person as needed.
- Maintains the sign-in/out log.
- Orders office supplies.
- Distributes incoming mail, signs for packages, registered mail, and delivery services.
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- Skills needed
- Advanced Excel skills
- Multiline phone experience or call center experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.