Staffmark has a great opportunity for a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant in Rogers AR. This position provides administrative and secretarial support for facility management. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as financial record keeping, payroll, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Answering and transferring incoming phone calls
- Assist the General Manager with all needs regarding the facility
- Greeting and assisting guests with various needs
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains office supplies and inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office advanced Excel (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Organizational skills
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.