Staffmark West Haven, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Innovative research, development, and manufacturing facility
- Global organization with growth opportunity!
- Extensive and comprehensive benefits package
- Challenging, fast paced, and innovative work environment
- Competitive salary package
Your Role as the Quality Engineer
The Quality Engineer will focus on ensuring all aspects of the quality management system, including customer requirements, are met during production. You will also work closely with the Quality Director and Process Engineers on process improvements. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain QMS in accordance to ISO 9001
- Audit products during various stages of production to ensure quality standards, specifications and performance are met.
- Audit quality processes
- Use root cause analysis to remedy quality problems and issues and coordinate corrective actions
- Train employees on quality related processes
- Coordinate quality inspections during the production process
- Prepare and submit PPAP documents and FAI reports
- Evaluate non-conforming materials and prepare non-conformance reports
- Conduct process capability studies
- Expertise in engineering processes and procedures as they relate to quality within a production or manufacturing environment
- Four-year degree in Engineering discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Quality Engineering role
- Broad understanding of ISO 9000 QMS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
AddressWest Haven, CT