Location: New Britain CT.
Full time-Monday-Friday temp-to-hire
1st Shift 7am-3pm
2nd shift 3pm-11pm
3rd shift 11pm-7am
Our client is a leader in the Industry...Great company to work for in New Britain, CT.....They are looking for a Quality Control Auditor.
- The QC Technician’s responsibility is to assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practices; validating processes; and providing relevant documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Compliance to all Plant Environmental, Health and Safety policies and Environmental and OSHA regulatory requirements
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Previous Quality Assurance strongly preferred
- Experience with Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity
- Understanding and support of Company policies and procedures
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.