Production Supervisor - Manufacturing
Staffmark Monroe, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffmark is recruiting for a Direct Hire – Production Supervisor for our textile manufacturing client located in Monroe, NC. This client has a reputation for being a leader in manufacturing premium products. Use your talent, skills and experience to work for and support a great company which provides excellent pay, benefits and a secure work environment.
Client offering Hire On Bonuses! $250 after 30, 60 and 90 days. Additional $250 after 6 months.
Job Description: Directs and coordinates activities concerned with production of company products.
Schedule: 2nd shift: Monday - Thursday, 3:30pm to 2:00am. (Available to work overtime as required.)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 plus years experience as a Supervisor in a production facility or manufacturing plant.
- Familiar with lean manufacturing. Six Sigma, 5S.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a plus.
- Knowledge of manufacturing safety guidelines.
- Ability to related to all levels of management and diversity of personalities.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Solid decision making skills.
- Ability to multitask with minimum supervision.
- Problem solving and people skills.
- Ability o make decisions and exhibit good judgement.
- PC skills in Windows environment
- Math proficiency.
- Proficient in English in order to read and to communicate in oral and written form.
- Ability to achieve assigned work goals with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to stand for long periods and walk production floor for long periods of time.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the manufacturing process.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by coordinating repairs for maintenance.
- Coordinates with scheduling and receiving to ensure all raw materials are available.
- Completes shift paperwork.
- Works with inventory control to ensure inventory is maintained correctly.
- Assist in production as necessary.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following all procedures.
This company offers excellent pay and benefits! You will be an employee of client on Day 1!
- Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Supplemental medical plans available - Cancer, Critical Illness and Accident
- Wellness program
- Paid Holidays
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Email your up to date resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.