• Attend meeting for any new projects and understand and plan future assembly process
• Monitor sales orders/work orders and scheduling for on-time delivery
• Maintain work orders(W/O)and shipping schedule from MAS 500 and check W/O cost.
• Using the relevant report in Mas500 to catch up expedite issues(potential problem)
• Prepares an open W/O. Review the work order and confirm sure all necessary materials,
labor and overhead are accountable.
• Monitor open cost requests format and resolve any issues that may delay timing. Require interaction with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting
• Work with sales department -add/remove/pull in/push out the orders and confirm all schedule
• loaded in the shared production schedule excel sheet
• Interact with Production supervisor and issue/release the work order to the floor in timely manner
• Material order planning with purchasing (including forecast of future demand to reduce)
• inventory Check inventory and P/O to confirm the adequacy of materials for each W/O.
• The opening and closing of work instructions must be confirmed and responsible by the planning department.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.