Are you looking for a rewarding career with a stable company who just surpassed 50 years in the industry instead of a just another hum-drum job? Staffmark has your solution! We are currently recruiting for one of our premier manufacturing clients in Honea Path, SC.
- Job Requirements / Qualifications for a Process Assembler:
- High School diploma or GED
- An acceptable level of math skills (addition, subtraction, fraction, division etc.)
- Able to stand 100% of work day
- Requires lifting (up to 40lbs -up to 80% per day) and material handling
- Annual Eye Exam required
Other Considerations for a Process Assembler:
- Ability to read blueprints
- Basic computer skills
- Responsible for verifying components to operations per inspection(performance) codes
- Inspects material visually for surface defects and dimensions for compliance to tolerances using gauging equipment and/or other measuring devices.
- Sets up and adjusts gauges to masters before performing checks.
- Set up and operate assembly press, BSA sound test equipment, and laser marking equipment per requirements.
- Perform press safety checklist per required frequency
- Segregates and identifies rejected material for final disposition by using the appropriate quality tags.
- Performs sampling inspection and records data per process control plans
- Audit production lots to assure conformance to customer specifications
- Complete all end of line documentation and assure traceability requirements are met.
- Prepares packing/packaging materials as necessary. Packs bearing components or assemblies in proper container for shipment.
- Checks content of boxes and compares with packing ticket for correct count, part numbers and other special packaging requirements.
- Perform material handling functions including moving finished product and components within the department. Manual lifting of pans to bin is also required.
- Performs a number of related assignments such as removing rust from parts, etching numbers or symbols on parts if required.
- This position may receive support and direction from other quality assurance personnel as authorized by the department supervisor
- Maintain knowledge of current quality and safety system(s) and other regulatory compliance related to this position.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment per the required frequency
- Maintains housekeeping of work area and performs daily housekeeping duties.
- Refer to Ergonomic Job Descriptions for the physical job requirements.
- This position is responsible to the Department Supervisor
Job Tasks / Responsibilities for the Process Assembler:
Interested in hearing more? Let's talk? Call or text at 864-226-7000. We look forward to hearing from you!
“We understand the need for ensuring everyone’s safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position virtually. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken the necessary precautions with mask requirements and cleaning requirements to ensure everyone’s safety.”
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.