Part Time Administrative Assistant
Staffmark Bentonville, AR
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffmark has partnered with a premier company in Rogers AR that has an opening for a Administrative Assistant. Successful candidates will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant will include providing support to the service crew responsibilities include scheduling, organizing work and schedules, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Primary responsibility is customer service. Communicates with customers to determine their needs
- This person will schedule and notify technician of assignments and enter necessary data into computer database
- Schedules and notifies service technicians of work order assignments using GPS tracking and dispatching software
- Receives check-in call from the service technicians and informs workers of next job to respond to.
- Supports service technicians
- Maintains customer repair records using computer database to give detailed history of the work performed at their sites
- Maintain dispatching board to ensure maximum efficient capacity of technicians
- A professional and courteous telephone manner
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and proble solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Able to handle the urgency of each task, and work in a high-stress continually active position
Tues- Fri 7:30 am-2:30 pm (Off early on Fridays!!)
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.