Do you thrive is a fast paced environment and find satisfaction in helping clients solve complex business needs? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Staffmark has partnered with a client focused multi-office CPA practice that has an immediate opening for an Office Administrator in Rogers AR. This is busy office that requires someone who can anticipate both client and business needs and deliver strong results on a consistent basis.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, highly organized, very motivated and able to operate independently while multi-tasking effectively. The successful incumbent will be able to address and handle diverse situations in a thorough and professional manner.
- Greets clients and visitors in a positive, energetic manner. You are the face of the firm.
- Ability to multitask and meet challenges according to various deadlines.
- Must be willing to work additional hours during the busy tax season.
- Must know how to answer a multi-line phone system.
- Organize client data as needed. Must be able to keep client information confidential.
- Must be willing to learn various software programs
- Monitor client due dates to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Strong organization, written, and oral skills.
- 3-5 years of previous administrative experience
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products
- Proficient in Adobe applications
- Strong knowledge in Outlook calendar and scheduling procedures
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.