Marketing Manager 2
Staffmark Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Marketing Manager 2
Location- This position is remote and the potential candidate should reside within Ridgefield Park NJ or Bellevue Seattle. Will be required to go back into office once open.
3 months and will be extended for the right potential candidate
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements - Amazon experience is highly preferred, retailer.com & digital experience, agency management
10 years experience
Reporting to the Director, Channel Marketing. As part of the Home Appliance Marketing Team, you will develop the marketing strategy and go-to-market plans. This includes digital marketing, traditional marketing, in-store and overall integration of the brand at retail. This position will work with cross functional teams (Sales, IMC, Product Marketing and Consumer Insights) and align with merchants to improve ROI and sell thru of home appliance products. This requires that the individual be very skilled at relationship building and have strong communication skills. This candidate must have a strong understanding of digital capabilities and overall 360 degree approach to marketing.
• Strategic development and execution of co-marketing campaigns to align with client business priorities (paid media, email, social, TVC, print, in-store)
• Evaluate performance results, define KPIs and optimize when needed to maximize ROI
• Day to Day partnership with Samsung Sales and Retailer Marketing teams to meet sales goals
• Develop creative briefs for all major campaigns and product launches to ensure successful execution and brand representation
• Define digital strategy for retailer.com (content, creative and media) to improve online sell thru
• Manage digital assets needed to execute best in class PDPs for all new product launches
• Support execution of retail in-store displays and POP
• Implement promotions online/in-store
• Track marketing budget reconciliation and invoicing
• Amazon experience is highly preferred
• Has a wide range of experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Works on complex issues where analyzing situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates other's tasks
• Typically requires at least 12 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree; or 10 years and a Master's degree
• .com and 360 Marketing experience required (digital experience is a must)
• Experience with performance marketing is desirable
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to customer and internal leadership
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent presentation, communication skills, planning and organization skills
• Ability to prioritize, organize and allocate time based upon project importance
• Must be creative thinker and strong team player
• Experience managing a large budget
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
StaffmarkWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Staffmark will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Staffmark is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.staffmark.com.
AddressRidgefield Park, NJ